Thursday, November 22, 2007

GOOGLE Docs and ZOHO Writer

The biggest advantage of these tools is skipping the step of emailing attached documents between users. I have worked with document exchange software with several groups. This resource is a real time saver. In the process of working with a "shared" document, I think it may also cut down on the number of times participants have to resend emails because the attachments failed to open.

I have also worked with Google Docs. I recommend the tutorials and getting as much help as you can from the vendors/suppliers. There are quite a few features for this tool and I would not say that they are all intuitive. Still these are innovative tools that committees or other groups of individuals can take advantage of while they remain free services.

No comments: