Thursday, November 22, 2007

http://del.icio.us

Having my bookmarks in one place is not very exciting. Book marking is a temporary place marker for me. I am adding and deleting bookmarked sites as I concentrate on various topics.

What were of interest to me were other users’ bookmarked sites. For instance, the library bookmarks were excellent.

Among the sites I used archive.org. This is a superior digital resource. Any book that you can find offers digital reading, browsing, and searching. Many of the books can also be accessed aurally.

Are you looking for an archived website? Try the Wayback Machine. It has archived sites back to 1996. Need some citation help, work with Ottobib. Then there are plenty of other suggestions for great sites to bookmark from users and librarians. This is good.

No comments: