Thursday, November 22, 2007

Merlin Products


I looked around the site. There is a wealth of information and an incredible amount of resources available. I tried WIMBA – People teaching People (look in the Sandbox). I signed up for a live demonstration. In the meantime, I looked at an archived Wimba Classroom session. In addition, my searches lead me back to Virtual Meeting Spaces. This is a resource that everyone who is interested in expanding their “virtual horizons” should try. As a side note, I judged a Middle School Debate this morning on the topic of banning social networks. I wonder what would happen if during a Virtual Meeting session you encountered a rogue participant or someone who was not invited to participate. In the two sessions I've hosted it has not happened to me, but it is certainly a potential problem.

No comments: